Home About Me Press Heyday Recommends Contact Us

Friday 2 March 2012

More coat pics and a handy tip

Hi gang! This week has run away with me. I'm sure you all know that feeling. 
The seasons too are slipping by and in fact London is now feeling wonderfully spring like, in fact it is warm enough to go without a coat if you are just venturing out during the day

So before it gets far too warm, I do have two more snow pics to share.
The first is another photo of the coat that I'm working on. Some of you were interested on seeing it with the collar open, and here it is in all it's glory...
Look! Pockets!
And...
Did you know, there is a clever little way to stop a run in your stockings from spreading?

Simply dab a little clear nail polish at both ends!
Let it dry while holding it like this so that the polish doesn't stick two sides of the stocking together. It works a treat.

I hope you all have a great weekend. 

Shona x

7 comments:

  1. I love that tip for stockings.
    I also LOVE the red + teal combo you've got goin' on with that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is to die for! I've been looking for a similar coat for ages. The color and everything is gorgeous!! Have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried that tip with the nailpolish very often, but I don't know whát I do .. but they are always tearing further. I bet I am too rough with my stockings.

    The coat looks splendid on you! The color is fantastic.

    I am a little bit jealous on the UK weather! Even though we only live at the other side of the sea, and the sun ís shining; it's not warm enough yet to go outside without a coat. Hopefully the warm UK weather will come over the Netherlands, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need that coat for next winter. It's so brautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THE COAT!!!!!!! *sorry for the excitement there* Anyways, that coat is gorgeous, I'll be the first to sign up to buy one in a smaller size, I promise! Also, great tip for using the nail polish! I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coat looks excellent. I would certainly consider buying one and am curious about the colors you will choose to offer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fabulous! I love the waist detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you, even if I don't always have time to reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...